* 3-D C-View Digital Mammography (Tomosynthesis)
* DEXA Bone Densitometry for the detection of osteoporosis.
* Breast Ultrasound
* FNA (Fine Needle Aspiration)
* Ultrasound guided Core Biopsies
* FDA & ACR accredited
* Immediate appointments
* All Female staff
* Private & comfortable setting
* Handicapped Parking
* Non-profit facility
* Board certified physicians
The Breast Center is a non-profit facility established in 1969. The Breast Center is continuing to lead in the fight against breast cancer by offering the latest, most effective technology in early detection with state-of-the art 3-D C-View Digital Mammography. The Breast Center provides compassionate, individualized breast imaging to women. Our 3-D C-View Digital Mammography, breast ultrasound, and bone densitometry services are focused on the early screening and detection of breast cancer and osteoporosis. We recognize and respond with respect and dignity to the individual physical, and emotional needs of our patients.
To begin the process, please contact a KPP Advocate at (866) 898-7219. For a list of qualified procedures, please refer to the link below.